New to Forum

General discussion area relating to building and construction codes. To post a topic for discussion you must register. Everyone is welcome to register. Registration is necessary to fight off spam. Under no circumstance is any part of this forum to be used for advertising or spam purposes. Welcome to our Minnesota community forum!

New to Forum

Postby Inspector Bob » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:12 pm

Hello All,

I am a home inspector who got tired of pounding nails (that dates me doesn't it?!) in the cold but still hold a builders license. I am new to the forum and to the 10K chapter and hope to be able to pick your brains as well as share some "school of hard knocks" stuff too.

Regards,

Bob Knauff
Inspector Bob

Welcome

Postby PSWETT » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:32 pm

The school of hard nocks could be a good thing when it comes to haveing the field experience. The Uniformity Commitee has recently started a link on this site and could always use some educated insight on topics. Please feel free to give your opinion and insight on various topics as they become posted. Welcome aboard. Paul :D
PSWETT

Uniformity Commitee

Postby Inspector Bob » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:39 pm

Sorry Paul, I couldn't find the link.
Inspector Bob

Postby David Swan » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:10 am

Hello Inspector Bob, I am Dave Swan, co-chair of the Uniformity Committee.
What Paul was referring to is the Building Codes Forum which is a new addition to this Discussion Forum. We have not yet submitted any topics, but will very soon. We will now have two forums for discussing code issues. You have submitted your email address with your registration, so you will be receiving an email informing you of our launching this new forum soon. Keep watching - we think the topics will be relevent and useful. Welcome aboard.
DSwan
David Swan

Postby Inspector Bob » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:29 pm

Thanks Guys. I look forward to the forum interaction.
Bob Knauff
Inspector Bob

Return to 10K Forum